Friday 6 July 2012

Movie: The Woman In Black (2012)

The Woman In Black (2012)
Horror, Thriller, Drama


My first thought? More creepy kids... awesome! *shudders* Oh, and Daniel Radcliffe in something that isn't Harry Potter! *double shudder* It's actually a little disconcerting to see him in the role of a man. 

The movie is based on the 1983 horror novel by Susan Hill and is a little spooky. Its about this massive house in the middle of nowhere that no one in the town wants to go anywhere near....doesn't that tell you something? Not only that, but it sits on the edge of this really creepy, foggy moor. I'd be staying the hell away from that place. 

I'd be right by the way...

Its got a nice solid storyline for this type of film but its a bit slow at times and the build up was boringly long. I didn't catch Radcliffe's name so we called him Harry the whole movie, there was even a point at the end where I jokingly thought 'He's jumped through platform nine and three quarters!' *snickers*

The book would probably be better...maybe. I'll add to my Goodreads anyway.

2 out of 5 wizards, Harry....



No comments:

Post a Comment