Monday 20 August 2012

Movie: Triangle (2009)

Triangle (2009)
Horror, Mystery, Thriller


I knew this film was going to be dodgy the minute I saw the title; nothing based on the Bermuda Triangle is ever going to be as good as the real life events... can I call them that? Well, I'm assuming they're lost in the triangle. It's pretty cheeky to call the film Triangle and have it about a group of people in a boating accident and it not be in Bermuda.

This all Australian cast stars Melissa George (Alias) and Liam Hemsworth (The Hunger Games), and is supported by small time Aussie actors Henry Nixon, Rachael Carpani and Michael Dorman.

It wasn't that great but it did make me wonder what the hell was going on... I'm still a bit confused....

2 out of 5 perfect storms... 

No comments:

Post a Comment