Wednesday 15 August 2012

TV: Warehouse 13 SE4 EP4

Warehouse 13
Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi


I liked this episode. Lots happened in the Season plot line and Hugo (Rene Auberjonois) is kind of cool for an eccentric ex-Warehouse Agent.

So we've found out the down side of the metronome but what I want to know is, the previous guy who was brought back by the metronome died a like a billion times and never stayed dead, right? He was brought back by Sykes (Anthony Michael Hall) right? Why didn't Sykes die? Does that means when Jinks (Aaron Ashmore) dies and comes back, Claudia (Allison Scagliotti) dies and comes back? Or does she just die? I don't know! Maybe I missed something and Sykes wasn't the one to use the metronome the first time... anyone else have any ideas?

Brother Adrian (Brent Spiner) guessed that is was Artie (Saul Rubinek) that stole the astrolabe! Crap! Remember how he said before Artie used it that if anyone was told about it that they would be doomed? Ahhh, now that Brother Adrian knows, does that means that he's doomed? Or does Artie have to tell the whole story? And what does Brother Adrian mean when he said that steps had been taken? What did the marbles and the gemstone mean? I'm so confused. Maybe the Brotherhood is the big bad this season? How is Artie going to explain that one. What is Mrs. Fredrick (CCH Pounder) going to say?

3 out of 5 jazz hands...
[Quote]
"But I'm partnered with Steve. I mean, I did just bring him back from the dead so I kinda own him now... no offence Pete." - Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment