Thursday 23 August 2012

TV: Warehouse 13 SE4 EP5

Warehouse 13
Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi


Pete (Eddie McClintock) had so many hilarious one liners in this episode, I chuckled quite a few times. Doesn't Myka (Joanne Kelly) know that you can get pregnant from kissing? *snickers*

I recognised the chief from Psych (Kirsten Nelson) right away just from her voice, turned to my husband to tell him and then when I turned back there's Lassie (Timothy Omundson) as well! You always know when you meet a guest star that you recognise, they are the ones who done it. Didn't Kirsten do a great job? I'm so used to seeing her as the hard-assed police chief that seeing her as a psycho fan was kind of amusing.

Why didn't the it work when she wished Pete dead? The whole 'have to love them for it to work' thing seems a bit far fetched... then again, it is the Warehouse... My husband is now positive that Pete and Myka are going to get together but I remember earlier in the show how they said that would never happen. I don't want it to happen. Why do the two main characters always end up having a torrid love affair? DO NOT WANT!

It looks like the brotherhood are serious about dismantling all of Artie's (Saul Rubinek) life's work....at least I thought so until  they went and left them in a storage unit of some kind for anyone to find? Wonder what else is missing and where it's gone. What I really want to know is how the hell they got into the Warehouse?

What's the purpose of Claudia's (Allison Scagliotti) outing with Mrs Frederick (CCH Pounder) and the making of artefacts? I hope there is more on that, it seems to be rather important... I did just have a thought... maybe the vision Artie sees of Claudia attacking him with the knife has something to do with Claudia protecting the warehouse? Something to do with her link to it? Just speculating. oh, and the secret is out; now Artie knows that Claudia feels Jinks' (Aaron Ashmore) pain, what are they going to do about it?

Another consistently good episode but boy oh boy, am I excited about the next week or what? Lewis Carol's mirror and evil Alice in Wonderland?! Hell to the yeah! Bring it!

PS. Where is HG (Jaime Murray)?!

3 out of 5 screaming babies....
[Pete Quotes]
"But I wanted to ride the zamboni."
 "Penis guard..."
"Can we get going? You can play Mikes Magic Flute later."
"Ugh, get me some popcorn and a tampon 'cos I am watching a romantic comedy."
"Love is crazy Myks *finger click* That's right girl, I'm the sassy best friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment