Thursday 1 November 2012

TV: Castle SE5 EP5

Castle
Comedy, Crime, Drama


Love, love, love this episode! I knew it would only be a matter of time until someone framed Castle (Nathan Fillion) as a murderer. As soon as Javie (Jon Huertas) said that Castle's fingerprint was found at the crime scene, I knew that he was being set up! What I didn't know was who was behind it...

When they found the earring I was sitting next to my husband thinking 'Who's the second person at the cashier's desk? Why didn't they look at her?' and now I'm wondering how Jerry Tyson (Michael Mosley) AKA 3XK managed to set that bit up. How did he get the cashiers check from Castle's account? We know that he used a Castle look-alike to purchase the earrings but he wouldn't have been able to make a withdrawal from his bank account, could he?

I didn't recognise 3XK at first, he was last seen in season three, so I do have a valid excuse, but when I Google'd, I remembered. He set the whole thing up pretty well actually with evidence being planted, emails and a fake story on Castle's hard-drive, the look-alike and especially the perfect timing. He would have has to make sure Castle didn't have an alibi for the time of the murder...Especially the part about Castle going to The Tombs and being killed there... that Beckett would know the truth and forever hate herself for not being able to stop it... Very smart criminal. Even smarter Castle for finding a way around it, I honestly thought he was on his way there!

I thought that this would be the cruncher that would break Beckett and Castle apart. Thinking he's guilty when he's not is not something you can easily forgive... it would have been over.... I'm so glad Kate didn't believe it. Again with the smart bloody criminal... he set up his own death so that they would stop looking for him... wow... how do you even plan that?

Great episode! and the secret about Caskett is finally out!

4 out of 5 razor wire rolls...

No comments:

Post a Comment