Monday 6 August 2012

TV: True Blood SE5 EP9

True Blood
Drama, Fantasy, Mystery


Only three episodes left of this season! I hate how short these seasons are! It was also the last time my little sister Cassie can join me for True Blood Mondays *sob* Now, Cass and I have both read the books and we've been able to follow every season so far, except this one. This season is not in the books at all! I speculated to Cass that maybe they threw this season in as a wild card to keep us readers guessing... I mean, what fun is it to know what's going to happen every week?

Sam Trammell is so amazing, his performances constantly blow my mind. We've seen him play a few people other than Sam now and he does so well every time. He has those movements down pat, he was very much playing Luna in the last episode and I remember quite vividly when he was playing Sam's little brother; he had that swagger walk. So good! I might go hunt down some other things he's been in.

The "I love you" scene between Luna (Janina Gavankar) and Sam had me giggling. That's what love is, you yell and scream and bitch and moan at each other. But damn, Luna has turned into a hard ass, hasn't she? I thought she was going to kill the Dragon for a second there! Boy is she going to be majorly pissed off when she finds out that Emma has been taken by Russell and Steve, or what?! Wonder what big bad animal she can shift into to take care of them?

Bill, you tosser! What the hell are you doing? They've all been bloody brainwashed by Lilith's tasty, tasty blood....literally! I've never liked Bill - movie or book - and this just proves it. Has anyone else thought that Lilith is very reminiscent of Aaliyah's portrayal of Akasha in Queen of the Damned?

Sheriff Dearborn (William Sanderson).... What the hell!?! This totally shocked me, he's a good guy! Well, he was...

Good on Terry (Todd Lowe), he did the right thing; that bastard deserved to die.

And who the hell is that guy claiming to be the new Sheriff of Area 5? Huh?

4 out of 5 pigs in a barrel...


[Quote] "Oh please, I'm a thousand years older than you. Put the baby fangs away before you piss me off." - Eric Northman.

No comments:

Post a Comment