Wednesday 26 September 2012

TV: How I Met Your Mother SE8 EP1

How I Met Your Mother
Comedy, Romance


This is one of those shows that I'm not going to post about a lot but you guys have to know that I'm watching it! Plus, after last seasons revealing cliffy I feel like I have to say something....

So it's been Robin (Corbie Smulders) all along who's marrying Barney (legend-wait for it-dary Neil Patrick Harris)!!!!! They've been showing us this wedding for years and we've all been wondering who Barney was finally going to tie the knot with. Then along came the stripper Quinn (Becki Newton) and for a while I thought it was her... Then I actually guessed Robin... Then Quinn again... Okay, so I really didn't have any clue!

Then even though they revealed Robin as the bride, they still haven't told us whether it all actually goes ahead or not. I mean, Robin said she can't go through with it right? So... do they?!? *rips out hair* Also, yet another tantalising glimpse of the mystery woman that is Ted's wife... Thanks guys! Such a tease! Are we ever going to see her face? I also loved Uta, Klaus' sister played by Colleen Smith. Her accent was great and the conversation with Barney over the phone made me giggle.

How Barney and Robin met in under a minute? Challenge accepted! I couldn't find a youtube clip of it to share with you but there is this one from my ever faithful IMDB. Only Neil Patrick Harris would be able to pull that off. Love it!

Marshall (Jason Segel) and Lily's (Alyson Hannigan) underwater vision was hilarious! I know that's how I feel when I'm overly tired, of course I've never had a baby so, thank goodness for that...

3 out of 5 runaway brides...

No comments:

Post a Comment