Thursday 11 October 2012

TV: Sons of Anarchy SE5 EP5

Sons of Anarchy
Crime, Drama, Thriller


I cannot help but think about this show for days after every episode, that's a good thing right?

I've figured out who are doing the home invasions! If you don't know and don't want to know, you should probably stop reading this post now but I will tell you that I'm not giving anything away, the clues are all there I just missed them until I had a conversation with a friend about it. Ready.... it's the newly initiated members of the MC who were from another charter... remember when they were first approved and one of them put his leg up on the table? That leg was the same as the one we saw when they broke into Gemma's (Katey Sagal) place and beat up Unser (Dayton Callie). Go back and take another look eh? Sheriff Eli (Rockmond Dunbar) is going to go on a freakin' rampage now that his wife has been injured and very likely lost their baby... bring it I say!

I need to give a very special mention to Walton Goggins (The Shield) who guest starred in this episode as Venus, and boy did he have the best set of boobs I've ever seen or what? I would have loved to have been in the room when they attached those knockers to him! And Tig's (Kim Coates) reaction to her? Brilliant! I did a double take when the kid walked in on Venus and the boys taking photos... it's Marshall Allman who you might recognise as Tommy Mickens from True Blood! Wonder if he's going to stick around for a bit? New prospect maybe? Speaking of guest roles who might stick around, is that the last we've seen of Emma Jean (Ashley Tisdale)? That was quick!

Also good to see Mayor Hale (Jeff Kober) again, seems like him and the MC will have a better working relationship in this season, especially now Jax (Charlie Hunnam) has something to hold over him...

So now they have their new place of business with Nero and even though both Gemma and Nero (Jimmy Smits) are struggling with the no contact rule that Jax has set, it looks like this might work. The MC could get out of the guns and coke and into something more straight laced like Jax has been trying to do since the very beginning, what his father was trying to do before him. Wonder what Clay (Ron Perlman) will do this time? He is being eerily quiet at the moment... makes me wonder whether the guys pulling the home invasions are on his pay role? What do you think?

Tara (Maggie Siff) be careful of that hand will you? You use it too much before the docs say you can and you'll damage it! Trust me, I've got wrist problems, I know what I'm talking 'bout! The Irish discussion between Jax and Galen (Timothy V. Murphy) was a definite highlight.

This show is the highlight of my TV week! Thanks Kurt Sutter!

4 out of 5 ball gags...
[Quote]
Romeo (Danny Trejo): "I didn't know you were going to have entertainment." 
Clay: "Just a little Irish discussion."
Romeo: "Should I be worried?"
Clay: "Nah. It will all end in Guinness and manhood."

No comments:

Post a Comment