Friday 5 October 2012

TV: Warehouse 13 SE4 EP10

Warehouse 13
Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi


Short season for Warehouse 13 this season. Normally - ironically - there are thirteen episodes a season but they seem to have conformed to all other shows these days and done a short ten episode season. We all know how much I hate a short season...

Woah, Artie (Saul Rubinek) is the bad guy! He killed Leena (Genelle Williams)! I did not see this one coming, I thought maybe Brother Adrian (Brent Spiner) was using an artefact to disguise himself as HG Wells (Jaime Murray) and take off with the astrolabe.... not this. As soon as I realised what had actually happened, I knew that the vision he has had of Claudia (Allison Scagliotti) since the beginning of season, was actually going to happen. *sighs*

Artie makes a fantastic bad guy though! Something Mrs. Frederic (CCH Pounder) said rang very true. "Arthur is a formidable enemy, an enemy  who knows everything about us, what we do and how we do it, and more worrisome, he knows us, our strengths and our weaknesses."

Pete's (Eddie McClintock) seeing ghosts now? How come he saw Leena and no one else did? At first I thought it was a trick from evil Artie... but it's not. I swear that Leena has died before and come back... has she or did I just imagine that? Or was it part of the whole, reverse time thing? I'm a little confused here...

I thought we were going to see another warehouse again then, we were so close! I loved seeing the previous one... was it Egypt? Terribly awesome.

Claudia did stab Artie and I thought for a minute that that was the end of him, no more Artie, but then when I was re-watching the episode I registered that Brother Adrian found a quote that said "His reason shall fracture and he shall live his life as two until there is only one." So maybe only Evil Artie died and Good Artie will survive? Probably not... I do jump to a lot of conclusions when writing these posts...

What about the Sweating Sickness from the Chinese Orchid? It's out in the world now isn't it? Fabulous...

3 out of 5 imaginary friends...
[Quote]
Jinks : "Since I've been sent from Rome to Germany to chaperone you and Mrs Frederic isn't exactly a chatterbox, would you care to tell me what's going on?"
Claudia: "We have to find the Chinese Orchid before Artie gets the dagger. If we don't, he'll release the sweating sickness, we'll have to give him the astrolabe, he'll turn back time, the warehouse won't exist any more, you'll be dead, the world will lose hope and descend into chaos and dispair."

Until Next Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment