Wednesday 18 July 2012

Movie: Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)

Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
Animation, Adventure, Comedy


Every time they make a new Ice Age movie I always think, not another Ice Age movie.... I don't know why, they're always hilariously funny and I laugh my guts up. I especially love - like everyone else -  how the squirrel starts everything from the Ice Age itself to the Continental Drift. Soooooo funneh!


The fourth installment has all our favorite characters; Manny (Ray Romano), Sid (John Leguizamo), Diego (Denis Leary) and Ellie (Queen Latifah). Looking through the cast list, it's pretty amazing! The voices of Jennifer Lopez, Peter Dinklage, Nicki Minaj, Aziz Ansari, Alan Tudyk, Seann William Scott, Wanda Sykes and Simon Pegg. Woah! Just look at that list, everyone wants in on the Ice Age! Brilliant!

The chipmunks! I freaking love the chipmunks! *ahem* Sorry 'bout that outburst....

Awesome, loved it, need to do an Ice Age marathon now... *twitch*

5 out of 5 acorns....

Fave Character - Nick Frost - Flynn, the elephant seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment