Wednesday 25 July 2012

TV: Falling Skies SE2 EP7

Falling Skies
Action, Sci Fi, Thriller


I've watched this episode a few times already and keep having to rewatch it because I wasn't paying enough attention the other times and missed bits. I think this show is getting too good to miss bits now...

Seeeeee! I told you Karen (Jessy Schram) was a total lying biatch! Leading Ben (Connor Jessup) straight into an ambush! Thank goodness for Tom (Noah Whyle) and Hal (Drew Roy) hey? If the zombie apocalypse were to hit tomorrow, I would look differently at my history teachers...

I love that Matt (Maxim Knight) is starting to be taken seriously. Training kids would be the first thing I would do. You cant be watching them all the time, the best way to make sure they stay alive is to teach them how to look after themselves! Who knows, the aliens might underestimate the kids and then we'd have some kinda leeway somewhere, somehow. Look how well he did this episode! Excellent!

Jamil (Brandon Jay McClaren)! Noooo! *sobs* What an awesome death scene though! Wow! Almost as good as some of the ones on McClaren's previous show, Harper's Island. Had to watch that bit again, so good! 

The giant alien, cooooooool. I totally woulda shot it too if I was Tom... Glad he had the balls to do it. Karen being so haughty as she's being led to her 'Master' and then her face when she found out Tom had shot him! Haha, suck on that Karen! Ner, ner!

Now that Ben's gone off on his own do you think they are going to split the showtime between Ben & The Resistance and The 2nd Mass? That would be cool but I think they will most likely follow the 2nd Mass and we'll only get little snippets of Ben until he runs into them again.

I also think Charleston is a sham, there's nothing there...

4 out of 5 Lego Alien chest-bursters....

No comments:

Post a Comment