Monday 23 July 2012

TV: True Blood SE5 EP7

True Blood
Drama, Fantasy, Mystery


So disappointed that Guardian (Chris Meloni) is gone, he was so good! Damnit! I am really confused by this episode, I have absolutely no idea what's going on.


Russell (Denis O'Hare) born again? Are you kidding me? Love his character and Denis is just so amazing at it. I find myself giggling at nearly everything he says. Glad he's back this season. Nora (Lucy Griffiths) really is a Sanguinista! I really wanted her to be lying or a little batty from the exposure to UV... *sigh* I knew Salome (Valentina Cervi) was in on it somehow... oh, look, she was the one who dug Russell up, fancy that! 

I have absolutely no idea what is going on with this whole Sanguinista stuff... not the slightest...

Claude (Giles Matthey); what do ya'll think? I'm especially interested in hearing from people who have read the books. Are you as disappointed in him and Claudette (Camilla Luddington) as Cassie and I were? They are supposed to be tall and beautiful and I always pictured them with auburn hair and green eyes. Claude is short and he's not that hot.... There is an over-abundance of hotness in this show I 'spose... The club is almost exactly like I pictured, though I didn't expect it to be in the middle of a field. It was in Shreveport in the books, wasn't it? (It's been a while since I read them.)

So Sookie (Anna Paquin) can be a normal girl! What do you think, should she? She is a bit off her rocker this season... but I don't think turning human will stop all the crazy stuff that happens around her... and who knows what else it will do to her? I think she would still taste just as delicious to vamps...

Tara as a vampire is kinda disturbing me. Her wardrobe is gross, come on! Leather bikini? Really? Rutina Wesley is way too buff to pull it off... it makes her look a bit transvestitey... They need to cover her more, she needs the mystery. Loving the relationship between Tara and Pam, they are gonna be great together! I did keep expecting Pam to come out with "I'm your mother now". *snickers*


Speaking of mystery, what the hell was with the trip on Liliths blood? Where are they going with this? Love the reappearance of Godric (Allan Hyde), he has to be one of my favourite characters. I hope he appears more often! There was never enough Godric for me. *swoons* The stopping of the taxi driver had me in fits for ages! So funny, screen capped especially for this post. 

Love True Blood as always!

5 out of 5 fairy godmothers....


Quote - "Respectfully Martha, your son don't have a grave 'cos ya'll ate him." - Alcide (Joe Manganiello)

No comments:

Post a Comment