Tuesday 24 July 2012

TV: Warehouse 13 SE4 EP1

Warehouse 13
Drama, Mystery, Sci Fi


Finally, more shows starting back up again! Excellent!

I love this quirky little show and I'm so glad it's still around! The characters are all so lovable - even if you hate 'em - and it has an Indiana Jones / Stargate kinda feel to it. Most of the time it's silly and fun but season plot lines always have some kind of twist to them. I have to admit, I couldn't remember where we left off and so I had no idea what was going to happen when I pressed play.

Ohhh, Warehouse 13 is gone! Steve Jinks (Aaron Ashmore) and Mrs Fredrick (CCH Pounder - is that really her name?!) died, and HG Wells (Jaime Murray) gave her own life to save Pete (Eddie McClintock), Myka (Joanne Kelly) and Artie (Saul Rubinek).... woah, major cliffy. Thanks writers... *half sarcasm*

What was Claudia (Allison Scagliotti) talking about when she told Artie she knew what she had to do... I can't remember! Should have re-watched end of last season, damnit! It was something to do with Jinks wasn't it? After re-watching the last season finale I remembered... Claudia is going to make a wicked bad guy... but I'm gonna miss her in the Warehouse and what will she do when she inevitably runs into Myka and Pete? She loves them...

Terribly excited to finally have another show in the rotation and this is a nice light, enjoyable one. I'm glad it's back, bring on the new season!

3 out of 5 cracks of the bullwhip, Indy...


(For those of you waiting for Breaking Bad reviews... I need to have a few eps of BB to watch in a row, so be patient!)

No comments:

Post a Comment