Tuesday 18 September 2012

TV: Warehouse 13 SE4 EP8

Warehouse 13
Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi


First of all; hooray HG (Jaime Murray) is back! This makes me terribly excited, she has to be my favourite character in this show, and of course she figured out Artie's (Saul Rubinek) secret. Why are we not surprised? Does this mean she's doomed or whatever it was Brother Adrian (Brent Spiner) said would happen to someone if Artie told them what he'd done... 'Spose he didn't actually tell HG anything, she figured it out herself... does that mean it still applies?

It's kind of a relief that they all know now... well, everyone but Pete (Eddie McClintock) and Myka (Joanne Kelly)... They are not going to happy about that when the eventually find out! I'm glad Mrs Frederic (CCH Pounder) agreed that Artie did the right thing with the astrolabe.

So there is a way to get Steve (Aaron Ashmore) off the metronome! I did get an answer to that question that if the metronome stopped both Claudia (Allison Scagliotti) and Jinks both die... damn! But now the metronome is gone, didn't see it happening that way! What is going on with Steve's mum? Oh, Steve's sister! Mrs Jinks was right in what she did - fighting against the death penalty for the killer of her daughter. Her reasoning was right; to spare the other mother the things she was going through. It was mercy.

There is something I noticed this episode... Pete and Myka always pick the wrong guy as the one who's doing the artefact badness. I always pick the right person before they do... maybe I should be a Warehouse agent? The idea of the artefact being inside this guy is a different one though isn't it? I do wonder what the goo will do to the guy though after having it injected so darn close to his heart...

I have such a bad feeling about Mrs Frederic giving HG the astrolabe... like, maybe it wasn't actually her or Brother Adrian was watching somehow. I don't know, just a bad bad feeling... The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that it's a scheme of Brother Adrian's.

3 out 5 ticking time bombs...
*gives Jinksy a big hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment