Thursday 20 September 2012

TV: White Collar SE4 EP10

White Collar
Crime, Comedy, Drama


What was with the coffee intro? Weird... thought it might turn into the fly episode of Breaking Bad for a second there!

So wow! I was right and Sam (Treat Williams) is not really Sam.... He's Neal's (Matt Bomer) Dad! Woah... I didn't see it coming at first. I actually thought that Peter was right and that Sam was really a dirty cop and after the evidence box that Ellen (Judith Ivey) left because he was in there... Then about two seconds before they announced who he actually was, it struck me! This changes things doesn't it?

So what is Peter (Tim DeKay) going to do now? There's no walking the line on this one, he's either on Neal's side or the cops' side. But he won't know who to trust in the force so he's going to end up working with Neal, Mozzie (Willie Garson) and Sam/Dad. He's going to have to be very careful with this one... it could get him into a lot of trouble.

Ha! Neal really did cut Peter out at the beginning of this episode! His snarkiness made me chuckle, knew it wouldn't last long though. There was quite a few touching little moments between them in this ep, wasn't there? Peter saying he took the deal with Neal in the first place because he realised he actually liked him, when Peter thought that Neal had been shot and ran to help him, and finally; the scene at the conference where they were talking about saving each others butts. There was a whole heap of nawwww in there.

I love how Peter is not stupid and missing obvious things, like he always works out what Neal is up to. It might take him a few minutes but eventually he gets it. Meanwhile, Neal is pretty oblivious to how much Peter actually knows....I think. They really are a good match aren't they? It would be a major twist in the series if they suddenly made Peter one of the bad guys... that would be interesting!

Could have been better for a season finale... Didn't actually realise it was the finale until I went to look for the preview to post here... I guess the conclusion of this seasons arc will be in next season. That's a tad disappointing... and need I mention that ten episodes a season does not make, in my opinion. Slackers! Side note, I do love Elizabeth (Tiffani Thiessen)!

3 out of 5 dodgy coffee machines...
[Quote]
Peter: "Well, Diana doesn't like bulges..."

No comments:

Post a Comment