Friday 19 October 2012

TV: Sons Of Anarchy SE5 EP6

Sons Of Anarchy
Crime, Drama, Thriller


Ha! I knew it! *fist pumps* If you read last weeks review you will know that I guessed what was revealed at the end of this episode. Clay (Ron Perlman) along with the three new Sam Cro are responsible for the home invasions! I knew Clay was being too quiet and accepting of everything. He's set this up so that it falls back on the club and Jax (Charlie Hunnam) gets the blame for it, the club will vote him down and Clay back up... I think that's his plan. What do you guys think? I think that once Eli (Rockmond Dunbar) finds out, it won't matter that Jax had nothing to do with it, he's going to take down the whole club. Sad that Rita (Merle Dandridge) is gone, she was nice...

If you've been living under a rock, you might not know that the series creator and all round freakin' genius; Kurt Sutter also plays Otto. I didn't actually think we were going to get to see him again after the deal he made with the cops to give up Bobby (Mark Boone Junior), but here he is. Was he asking Tara (Maggie Siff) to suck him off? or beg? I'm pretty sure it was a spiteful fuck-the-pres'-missus'-mouth to get back at the club? Plus, if I read her right, she's gonna go do it! Better not let Jax hear about that Tara! Or Gemma (Katey Sagal), wouldn't put it past her to use it against Tara.

Speaking of Gemma; how's about that crazy bitch Carla, played by Wanda De Jesus who, funnily enough is Jimmy Smits' real life love. Sutter does love to keep it in the family doesn't he? I thought she was going to come back for Gemma, she's like the Latino version of her... But I did not think she would blow her brains out! I did wonder at the connection between her and Nero (Smits), I guess we know now eh? Very weird! Gemma calling Clay in to clean up the mess was probably not the best idea either, he's trying to get Gemma back and he's on the right track to doing it! I really hope that bastard doesn't get everything he wants!

Another guest star I recognise and so will most of you; it's Community and The Soup star Joel McHale! What a first scene as well, fantastic lines, made me laugh. I've only heard a little about his character but from what I have heard, I expect big things. I won't spoil it by telling you though... Except that his name is Warren.

And finally, justice for Opie (Ryan Hurst)! That;s what I thought Tara was going to work in the jail for actually, to get the details of that dodgy guard... but then Pope (Harold Perrineau) came through with the goods and Tara requested to see Otto. Close... RIP Ope.

4 out of 5 snow globes...
[Quote]
Warren: "My therapist warned me about this, my insatiable attraction to older abusive women."
Gemma: "Who's your Mummy?"
Warren: "Exactly. Can I buy you a drink, Mum?

No comments:

Post a Comment