Tuesday 23 October 2012

TV: The Walking Dead SE3 EP2

The Walking Dead
Drama, Horror, Thriller


I'm just going to say from the outset that the only reason I'm actually writing about this episode is to show you how this show jumps around. Last ep, the first ep of the season, was freaking awesome! It had everything I wanted and expected. This episode was the complete opposite.

I've said this about this show a lot; too much dialogue and not enough freaking zombies! I'm going to tell you now, there will eventually be less zombies or they will start to become irrelevant... I know right? Disappointing! But don't worry, lots of other crap happens... in between all the talking about it.

So we met the prisoners. Rick (Andrew Lincoln) killed that one guy - who freakin' deserved it in my opinion. I was yelling at Rick to kill him before that but when Lori (Sarah Wayne Callies) was saying that Rick should kill them all I was telling her to STFU. Lori annoys the absolute crap out of me!

I was actually unsure about Hershel (Scott Wilson) dying or not, if you've read the comics you know what I'm talking about.  In the comic, the guy in this position is Alan and he didn't survive but then later Dale (Jeffrey DeMunn) lost part of his leg and survived. Yes the Dale who died  last season... he actually survived a nice long while in the comics and was one of the major characters... I was kind of upset when they killed him off actually. So really, Hershel could have swung either way and I was right there with everyone else telling Lori not give him mouth to mouth and for Carl (Chandler Riggs) to shoot him already!

Really disappointed in this episode. The promo above is lying when it shows you the Governor (David Morrissey), Michonne (Danai Gurira) and Andrea (Laurie Holden); they were not in this episode whatsoever! That's what I most want to see damnit!

1 out of 5 machetes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment