Sunday 10 November 2013

TV: Haven SE4 EP9

Haven
Crime, Drama, Fantasy


It's like the writers have been following my conversations about this show, they are doing everything I think they should be. The cliff-hanger ending of that last ep totally had me believing Audrey (Emily Rose) had shot Nathan (Lucas Bryant)! Duke (Eric Balfour) killed his brother and lost his trouble. Jordan (Kate Kelton) is gone. Now William (Colin Ferguson - Patrick from Coupling which has to be one of my favourite shows!) is back and not quite as nice as we all thought! So good. I could've sworn I'd seen his giant minion in Haven before... but then I realised I'd actually seen him on Supernatural as a Golem. Close but not quite...

I bet they all had so much fun filming those fuzzy scenes in this ep, there were a few particularly crazy looking ones that Duke starred in and I couldn't help but chuckle. I like the new medical examiner (Jayne Eastwood) this season, she has been full of witty one liners and that wicked dry humour that I just love. Dwight (Adam Copeland who is actually a pretty big wrestling star - Edge) did really well in this episode too, his crazy face was hilarious! I'm really glad that he has become a more permanent fixture on the show. 

So what do we think of William now? He's obviously talking about the original Audrey, maybe she's not as nice as we hope as well? What in the world is the black goo and why was it a flower, then goo?! What the? Argh this show! I love random stuff happening that I can't explain, it makes me like it more. 

4 out of 5 black gooey things...
Ps. In case I haven't mentioned, Haven is loosely based on the Stephen King book The Colorado Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment